- You can take just about any kind of leftovers, mix them together and stuff them into an orange bell pepper, and it is going to come out pretty darn good.
- Some puppies learn their name right away, and some puppies don't.
- A pulled groin muscle is one of the most awkward things to deal with.
- My husband and daughter will never stop leaving stuff on the kitchen table.
- Little Australian shepherd wiggle-butts are adorable.
- Clay and I can empty all the trash cans and sweep and mop all the floors in our church in less than two hours.
- A doggie door is totally worth the money.
- I love LipSense lip color
- Hollywood should stop making X-Men movies.
- It's taking me a lot longer to finish crochetting this blanket than I hoped it would. I think it might be a little too big too.
- I didn't expect it to be, because I'm a coffee snob; but Dunkin' Donuts' coffee is pretty good.
- I think Clay likes to shop for meat almost as much as he likes to shop for tools and guns.
- Separating meet and putting it into freezer bags sort of makes you lose your appetite for it.
- I really like audiobooks.
- I came up with a new way to make pork roast. It involves apple butter. It's so good!
- I'm probably going to stuff pepper with the leftovers. :)
Feb 18, 2017
Feb 5, 2017
I have made it a personal goal to be kinder to others.
I stopped myself from making rude comments on Facebook four times today.
Hey, it's a start..
Every time Clay says he's about to get on a plane in Africa I think of the "on a plane to Africa" scene from Hector's search for happiness.
Crane's vanilla coffee is better than I thought it would be.
I got a new Charles Spurgeon devotional the other day.
I may have a Spurgeon obsession.
I'm not watching the Super Bowl this year.
I never watch if my team isn't in it.
I'm probably going to watch the Puppy Bowl though.
I realized last night that I complain a lot about where Clay works.
I also realized last night that in spite of the THOUSANDS of layoffs happening in the oilfield right now, that Clay still has his job.
For his job.
And for the conviction.
Humility is not an easy thing.
Neither is meekness.
I'm thinking about getting another Australian shepherd when Buster is gone.
A blue merle.
I just wish they were born housebroken.
It doesn't look like Buster will be leaving us anytime soon.
Clay is on his way home.
I've missed him.
More than usual even.
We are going to Salt for dinner Monday evening.
Never been there before.
I found my favorite crochet hook.
But it's too far under the bed to reach it.
I have to wait for Clay to get home and move the bed.
I ordered a LUUUP litter box.
It's pretty cool.
I really like Lipsense lip color.
Even if it is $25.00
It stays on for hours.
Once you get the hang of putting it on properly.
Trial and error.
It's worth it though.
I've copied almost 5 chapters of John in my Journible.
I have to order another copy of Romans.
My dog is snoring.
I need to do some laundry.
I ran out of thoughts so I went to bed.
It's Sunday now.
I guess it's still too early for thoughts.
I gotta get ready for church anyway.