Consider the Lilies..: Thought bubbles..   

Aug 6, 2017

Thought bubbles..


The Jolly Ball is the perfect outdoor dog toy.
Keisel isn't an outdoor dog, just the ball :)
There isn't any air in it so it can't deflate no matter how many times they puncture it.
Unlike the soccer blob.


I'm really enjoying the courses I'm taking. 
I even sort of liked the study on Job.
It helps when the teacher has a cool accent.

Clay is on a plane to Ethiopia right now.
He promised me that he isn't sitting next to a goat.

Sky has been working with fire 12 hours a day, 6 days a week in a non-air conditioned area.  Her arms are burned, her hands hurt, and she's been limping pretty hard on her bad knee for the past 4 days.
She hasn't complained once. 
She is definitely her father's daughter.

Aussies howl.
A lot.
It's adorable.

We still don't know if Clay is going to work in Colorado, Ghana, Iraq, some other crazy location, or if he will have a job at all after this hitch.
Nothing is certain in the oil field until it is.
I'm usually worried by this point.
But I'm not.

I finished Alyssa's blanket finally.
So I started working on the one for my bed.
I've been working on it on and off for about a year.
Then I looked at all the extra yarn I have and started another one.

***
I realized recently that life has become much easier for me during the past 2 years.
I don't mean financially or anything like that.  We still have bills, unforeseen problems still arise, Clay's future employment is uncertain, I have health issues that are not improving, etc..
 But I'm not worried.  I'm not angry.  I don't have anxiety waiting for the next bad thing to happen.  Things that offended me, annoyed me, or flat out pissed me off don't even bother me anymore.
There is no stress.
No drama.
I'm happy, but it's more than that.  
I have peace. It's crazy weird.
I think maybe, that when you not just understand the sovereignty of God but accept it as absolute truth; life is just different you know?
Actually now that I think about it, I'm certain of it.


Happy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!