Consider the Lilies..: Thursday..   

Jun 8, 2017

Thursday..

I'm almost finished with Alyssa's blanket
It's taken me longer to finish than the other blankets, not because it's any harder but because I keep finding stuff to distract me.
Oh, and I'm not watching television as much, and usually when I watch tv, I crochet.
I've been keeping the tv off during the day so I would be more productive, so instead I work on the blanket while I listen to lectures.
I finished the course on the Westminster Confession.  I earned a whole credit and a half! Hah!
 Yesterday I started a course on John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
By the way, if you're a Christian and you haven't read this book; why haven't you??
I really like the course so far. I've read everything Bunyan had ever written and I thought I knew just about everything I could about him (I even have a hoodie with his face on it!) but so far I've learned a few things about him that I didn't know and I've only listened to two lectures.
Yay..

So..  Clay isn't going to transfer to Russia.  
He didn't like the offer and unless they change a few things, he said he's not going to accept it.
But..  He's had two other offers; one from Cogo and one from Kenya.
I honestly didn't think he'd entertain an offer from anywhere in Africa because he's been saying that he's pretty sick of Africa.  But apparently he's only sick of Angola.
So as of this moment, I have no idea where he will be going and neither does he, but after 15 years of the oil field, I've learned to just go with it.  

Well this was an uninteresting blog post, I have more but I can hear the dogs in the yard chewing on something so I better go see what it is..
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!