Consider the Lilies..: Nothing much..   

Nov 26, 2016

Nothing much..

I finished Kylee's blanket last night..  

Keisel really liked it..
Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter puppy?

Now all I gotta do is find a box and actually mail it (I'm terrible about shipping stuff)..

I finished my Super Scarf last night too..
What is a super scarf you ask?
Well 4 years ago Lenny Kravitz was photographed wearing this gigantic scarf..
And since then it's been super popular in the crochet world..  
Yeah, I said crochet world..  Stop judging me..  :)
Anyway, I finally made one, although it's not as big..
Clay was not thrilled to be modeling it for me this morning..
It's 15 inches wide and 12 feet long..
I'm not sure how well you can see the gray fringe on the ends, but it's there..

So what else?  Nothing much going on..  People in the neighborhood are putting up Christmas stuff (groan) and yesterday when I went to unlock the door to the church so a friend could get in I saw that they had already decorated for Christmas in there too (double groan)..

The high for the day is supposed to be 58 so after Clay mows the lawn for the last time until Spring, we are gonna go to the parks and leave the scarves I've made and see if we can hand out some backpacks full of stuff.
A friend of mine donated a bunch of coats last week so we have those to give out too..

Well, I've run out of stuff to blog about..
Happy Saturday!




1 comment:

  1. You asked what colors the girls like (I have not made them blankets, I haven't really crocheted in awhile) - Katelyn's favorite color is teal and Alyssa says hers is turquoise or teal (I'm not sure where that came from, she loved greens for several years and then pink the last year or so, but apparently it just switched a few minutes ago!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!