2) That goes for pens too.
3) It's easy to ignore the treadmill if you just shut the door.
4) I just got up and opened the door.
5) I think early morning is the best time of the day.
6) I wish autumn lasted a couple months longer than it does.
7) I am super happy to learn that Tikka Masala doesn't have a lot of carbs.
However it does have a lot of ingredients and requires a little work.
8) Quitting the women's bible study was easier than I thought it would be.
9) Some people just want to argue. That doesn't mean you have to oblige them.
10) For my birthday this year I got 2 bunches of flowers, Japanese orchids, a holly tree, a stormtrooper, and 3 books.
11) I'm pretty sure I lost zero pounds this week. I wouldn't be surprised if I even gained a pound.
12) I learned something about a man's penis during a theology lesson yesterday. Seriously..
13) Clay makes the best French toast I have ever had anywhere ever. For reals, it's amazing! *thats why I've probably gained a pound this week.*
14) Although I am leaning more toward the Republican Party for the upcoming election (registered bipartisan) I am still blown away that so many people think that Donald Trump should be our next president. It's sort of embarrassing really.
15) I'm all out of thoughts..