Consider the Lilies..: Still sick..   

Oct 17, 2015

Still sick..

So. Turns out I have the flu. It seems really weird to be sick for this long.  I expected to be over it days ago.  
Clay is being wonderful as usual, doing all of the housework and running back-and-forth to CVS and I have been grounded to the couch. 
I'm not busy today so at least I will get some reading done and hopefully catch up on some homework. 
Elaine is bringing me some yarn so I can make washcloths for her. Something else to do while I'm watching daytime television. 

I can't really think of anything else to blog about, nothing interesting is going on.

Except for this:
I mentioned yesterday that I didn't have anything to hang all of my jewelry on so Clay went to Menards and came back with a rake and some ribbon.
All of my necklaces (just cheap costume jewelry so don't get any ideas you robbers) all have matching earrings, Clay attached the earrings to the ribbon. I didn't snap a picture of it though. 
Super creative huh?  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!