Consider the Lilies..: Saturday..   

Aug 15, 2015

Saturday..

I got a text from Clay this morning. He landed in Luanda at 8:30 AM. 
I wasn't ready for him to go this time. After our trip to New Mexico and Arizona, and then his parents visit here, it didn't feel like we had enough 'home' time. 
But hopefully the next 5 weeks will go by quickly. 

I don't have a whole lot to do this hitch, just school. We did so much cleaning and decluttering while Clay was home, that there really isn't anything but maintaining. I guess I'll get a lot of reading done. I started 3 different books (one in the bedroom, one in the living room, and one in my purse) but then I bought a novel on Amazon and decided to buy it. It's called 'The Aviator's wife'. It was ok. I don't read novels very often, mostly what I read are books from a bookstore at a church. Anyway, I stopped reading the other three books and read the novel straight through. 

Once again I filled a blog post with nothing but boring chatter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!