Consider the Lilies..: 20 days..   

Jun 23, 2015

20 days..

20 Day Blog Challenge

I'm totally out of blog post ideas, so I'm gonna go with this..  I've never finished a blog challenge before so we'll see..

  • Recent photo of you and 10 facts about yourself.
  • Your favorite quote.
  • 4 movies you never get tired of watching.
  • Your biggest pet peeve.
  • What is the meaning behind your blog name?
  • Who is your favorite fictional character?
  • Photo of your significant other and 10 things you love about him or her.
  • 3 of your personal goals
  • Name a historical figure that you admire and why.
  • Best thing that has happened so far this year.
  • What is the best advice you have ever received?
  • What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
  • Worst thing that has happened so far this year.
  • If you had to go into hiding for a year and could only take 4 personal items with you, what would you take?
  • 3 wishes.
  • Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
  • 4 things you are afraid of.
  • List 5 things you are good at.
  • 3 of your favorite books.
  • If God told you that He would answer 1 question about the future what would you ask?


So, a recent photo of me..  I'll go with my most recent..
I snapped a selfie to send along with my 'good morning' text to Clay..


Ok, so..  10 facts about me..

1. I'm 41 years old.
2. I have been married for 19 years, 1 month, & 8 days.
3. I love The Lego Movie
4. I have so far completed 21 days of no sugar, low carbs, and no artificial ingredients.
5. Jeremiah has recently become my favorite book of the O.T.
6. I would rather wash dishes by hand than load and unload the dishwasher.
7. I am currently reading Jesus Unmasked by Todd Friel.
8. I have green eyes.
9. I keep 5 different journals and I write in each of them almost every day.
10. My favorite color is gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!