Consider the Lilies..: Tuesday..   

May 19, 2015

Tuesday..

Britty came to Omaha for the weekend and brought her girlfriend Carey with her..


I really like her and Britty seems to be very happy..

We went to a gun show in Freemont; we were going to buy a gun but the dealer tried to cheat us so we changed our minds..

My laptop is messing up so I'm waiting for a box to come in the mail so I can sen it off to have it fixed..  
Once I turn it off it won't turn back on when I press the power button..  I have to press it about a bazillion times..  
So I will have to go 7 to 10 days without my laptop..  That means I will have a LOT of schoolwork to catch up on..

I can't think of anything else to blog about..
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Thanks so much!