Consider the Lilies..: 10..   

Jul 3, 2013

10..

Still suffering from writer's block so I decided to make a Christian Blog challenge (since I couldn't find one).. So maybe if other's decide to do it, I can get some inspiration :)  If you wanna do the challenge, just link back to me and leave a comment so I know to go and read yours too..

I'm gonna start tomorrow :)



 1. What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?

 2, 3, & 4. For each of the next three entries describe one thing that has changed about you since you accepted Christ as your Savior.

5. What do you like the most about your church and why?

6. What would you change about your church if you could and why?

7.  Who in the Bible do you relate to the most and why?

8. When you think of God, how do YOU see Him?

9.  Since you have been a Christian, what is the greatest lesson you have learned so far?

10. If you could convince the whole world of just one thing about God, what would it be?


Linking up with..

6 comments:

  1. Ren - great questions to ponder, and I will! Thank you for allowing me ways to question myself and rediscover my faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll be sure to visit your blog for the next 10 days!

      Delete
  2. Excellent questions. I'll go ahead and answer Day 1 now. :-) My favorite book of the Bible is probably Psalms because it has so many inspirational words about waiting on God, trusting God, resting in God, etc. I need those reminders and have memorized many of them so the Spirit can bring them to mind when I need them most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ren, I love this idea! Some of these questions are really challenging - things I haven't really thought a lot about before (such as which biblical character I can relate to the most). I'll be reading along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!