Consider the Lilies..: What's on my mind this morning   

Feb 27, 2013

What's on my mind this morning

My nephew is obsessed with Harry Potter.

I don't have to be compassionate to show compassion to others.

It is possible to be truthful and still be kind.

If you can't be kind, shut up.

If you want to be right all the time, you're gonna be pretty lonely.

Jealously makes you ugly.

No matter how hard you try to mask it, insecurity is easy to see.

I really want a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yesterday was the best day at Hearts ever.

If you haven't let it go, moved on, stopped talking about it, and stopped dwelling on it, then you haven't forgiven. Period.

If God wanted conformity He would have made everyone the same.

Jeeps are cool.

No one can make me think or feel anything unless I let them.

Hurt people, hurt people..

I have decide that no one gets to be my enemy. Seriously, life has been sooo much easier since!

There comes a time when you just gotta say "I really don't care what you say or think about me", and seriously mean it.

When you really, really know who you are and how God sees you, everything changes; you experience absolute freedom. It's incredible.

Things. that I thought were important before are so not important to me now. When did that happen?

It takes a lot of energy to be offended. I'm too busy for that..

Have you ever noticed how angry people get when they realize they can't make you angry?

I really love my life.





6 comments:

  1. Wow, your mind is a busy place! lol. I am loving the Love Letters to God book! LOVING beyond words. I wish I could meet the author. I feel that kindred spirit feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of good stuff rolling around in that mind of yours! I'm really glad you love your life!
    Thanks for visiting today-following you back!
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I really like what you said about "conformity". Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this something I have been trying to tell myself "There comes a time when you just gotta say "I really don't care what you say or think about me", and seriously mean it"
    New follower love your blog

    Michelle
    http://love2readalways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It takes a lot of energy to be offended. I'm too busy for that.." So true! That's the main reason I don't get mad about anything anymore, lol. Just found your blog through the Blogaholic Newtwork and now I'm following!

    Aryn
    Driftwood and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!