Consider the Lilies..: What's on my mind..   

Dec 31, 2012

What's on my mind..



1.   I’m thinking of loosing this blog and just writing in my personal blog..  It’s been awhile since I have had any inspiration to really blog here.. 
2.   I believe that 2013 will bring significant changes in the lives of the people who choose to really get into the Word..  Huge changes; spiritual, emotional, physical, financial, and relational..  I’m talking supernatural here, people..  Miracles!!
3.     I am thinking about going back to work or possibly volunteering somewhere on a regular basis..
4.       My goals for 2013 are going to be difficult for me..
5.       Prayer changes everything..  Everything..
6.       I have a really great kid..
7.       The end of one thing really is the beginning of another..
8.       You don’t realize that the ending was a good thing until the new thing begins..
9.       Sometimes, where you think you belong is only the starting point.. 
10.   You may realize the finish line is somewhere you wouldn't have imagined when you started..
11.   No one, and I mean absolutely no one but God knows what is best for my life..  Not even me..
12.   Quoting Fox news does not make one intelligent..  Or even appear to be..
13.   Calling other people judgmental is being judgmental..
14.   I would like some more coffee..
15.   A humble brag is still bragging..
16.   My husband is awesome for knowing that I want more coffee..
17.   French Macaroons are yummy!
18.   Don’t be upset that people won’t accept you for who you are when you are constantly trying to be someone you’re not.
19.   If you are not willing to live the life God has called you to live, the way He has called you to live it; don’t be angry when He doesn't give it to you.
20.   Sure, you can always begin again tomorrow, but sooner or later you will run out of tomorrows..

1 comment:

  1. You had a lot on your mind. I'm looking forward to getting consumed by the word this year! I started a Bible journal too...I am so amped that I have made my one and only new years resolution to read my Bible every day. All the other things I want to accomplish in the next year will happen if it's part of God's plan...I won't know the plan until I read the blue prints in the Bible and await instructions. That sounds very secret agent.. but His message won't self-destruct in 3 seconds

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!