Consider the Lilies..: Pure Grace   

Nov 2, 2012

Pure Grace

I don't normally do book reviews on my blog but for this book I will make an exception..  This book is a must read!  Seriously, aside from the Bible no other book has ever done so much to change my way of thinking..  I know it sounds cliche' but really, this book is changing my life..  Please, if you don't have this book, get it!  As soon as I finished reading it I started it all over again..  It has changed how I look at the Bible, Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, my church, and myself..

It's called 'Pure Grace' by Clark Whitten..  I have met Clark a couple of times when he visited and spoke at my church..  His ability to truly understand Scripture is amazing..  

You can order the book on Amazon.com (click the picture)..  You will be so glad you did!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ren! I'll go out this week and look for it. Can't wait to read it...from the looks of it, it must be an amazing book.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see the review earlier. The "grace" message is an absolutely liberating one! Jesus died on the cross that we may live. The Bible tells us that He didn't come to condemn, but to set free! We as Believers try to hold others to a standard that we're not capable of keeping ourselves, all the while being judge, jury and sentencer! Thank God for HIS grace and mercy that are NEW for us every morning! Thanks for sharing Ren!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!