Consider the Lilies..: I am thankful for..   

Nov 21, 2012

I am thankful for..

Abba Father:  
Who reminds me that I am not as smart as I think I am, or as strong or as independent, yet at the same time reminds me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made..  Who shows me that I am the beloved daughter of a King..  Who teaches me through His Word that I was created for a purpose, who loved me enough to create a place in this world that only I could fill.. Who knows my faults and loves me in spite of them..  Who teaches me to walk but allows me to stumble..  Who picks me up so I can try again..  And  again..  And again..

My husband:
Who never complains, even when he has every right to.. Who refuses to argue with me no matter how badly I want him to..  Who has never raised his voice to me (seriously, never)..  Who knows what I am going to say before I say it, answers my questions before I ask them, and always knows what I need before I do..  Who is never pessimistic, never too tired, and never puts himself first.. Who is always patient, incredibly generous, uncharacteristically gentle, but unbelievably strong..  Who will bend backwards for anyone but back down to no one..  For understanding that I'm misunderstood, and loving me more because of it..

My girl:
Who can be too mature for her age one moment, and then childish and playful the next..  Who is never afraid to be herself..  Who is never 'too cool' to say "I love you", believes that her dad is the most amazing guy on the planet, and puts her whole heart into everything she does..  Who makes me laugh every day..  Who has the strength and the courage to overcome obstacles that no one should ever have to face, and yet she has done so beautifully..  Who is fearless, determined, extremely kind, yet incredibly tough..  
Oh how I love this girl :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through Blogaholic. I love your entry. It's always wonderful that we check in on our lives and take tike to thank the littlest of blessings that has come our way. :) God bless!

    Simonette
    *Nowhere Near Perfect*
    http://frostedcomet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm on my way to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Thanks so much!